- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
The McGriddle, a Fast Food Masterpiece
Does anyone else out there think that McDonald’s McGriddle is a sick and delicious fast food masterpiece? My personal favorite is the bacon and egg McGriddle and although I only get to enjoy them about 2 -3 times a year I can always close my eyes and vividly imagine the experience in detail. A warm slab of egg with crispy bacon in the middle of two pancake buns injected with syrup.
Are there any other sandwiches in the world injected with syrup?
The Ultimate Road Trip Breakfast Sandwich!