- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
The McGriddle, a Fast Food Masterpiece
Does anyone else out there think that McDonald’s McGriddle is a sick and delicious fast food masterpiece? My personal favorite is the bacon and egg McGriddle and although I only get to enjoy them about 2 -3 times a year I can always close my eyes and vividly imagine the experience in detail. A warm slab of egg with crispy bacon in the middle of two pancake buns injected with syrup.
Are there any other sandwiches in the world injected with syrup?
The Ultimate Road Trip Breakfast Sandwich!