- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
IN-N-OUT Burger – Me Missing Home!
I can always tell when I am really missing home when I find myself craving In-N-Out Burger late in the night. This is one of my favorite burgers of all time. My perfect order at IN-N-OUT Burger is the “Double Double Animal Style” with Cheese, which means two patties, cheese, toasted buns, grilled onions, Thousand Island, pickles, lettuces and tomato. At In-N-Out ordering a normal burger “Animal Style” means grilled onions and extra everything…it’s the only way to go (don’t like beef… an animal style grilled cheese is interestingly good too). In the below picture I also got my french fries Animal Style. Awwww…. “I miss you so much!”
Have you had In-N-Out??