- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
IN-N-OUT Burger – Me Missing Home!
I can always tell when I am really missing home when I find myself craving In-N-Out Burger late in the night. This is one of my favorite burgers of all time. My perfect order at IN-N-OUT Burger is the “Double Double Animal Style” with Cheese, which means two patties, cheese, toasted buns, grilled onions, Thousand Island, pickles, lettuces and tomato. At In-N-Out ordering a normal burger “Animal Style” means grilled onions and extra everything…it’s the only way to go (don’t like beef… an animal style grilled cheese is interestingly good too). In the below picture I also got my french fries Animal Style. Awwww…. “I miss you so much!”
Have you had In-N-Out??