- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Freaky Halloween Candy Hand
I’ve been thinking back about Halloween and this freaky Halloween candy hand keeps coming to mind. I picked it up at Wal-Mart and gave it to Shae’s little brothers. They took it to their grade school class, cut it up and devoured it. If was funny how none of the adults wanted to try it at all… I had a little bit, I really just tastes like normal gummy candy.