- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Deep Fried Ribs at Kilkenny’s Irish Pub
Next time you’re at Kilkenny’s Irish Pub off Cherry Street in Tulsa, don’t miss the deep-fried ribs. Being a rib man I was concerned they would lack the flavor I look for in a good rib, but think about it…. its pork baby! These ribs are battered, deep-fried and seasoned with basic seasonings. Served with a side of warm BBQ sauce they make the perfect pub dream come true.
That night we also ordered the meatloaf sandwich, stay away from this one. It was late and I can’t remember why it sucked, but we sent it back for more ribs . All I remember thinking is… they need to remake this sandwich. That was the first bad dish I’ve ever had at Kilkenny’s.
Kilkenny’s is one of my favorite restaurant in Tulsa. If you are looking for the full experience I recommend hitting them for a lunch, dinner and their underrated brunch.
Kilkenny’s Irish Pub – Tulsa, Oklahoma
1413 East 15th Street Tulsa, OK 74120