- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Deep Fried Ribs at Kilkenny’s Irish Pub
Next time you’re at Kilkenny’s Irish Pub off Cherry Street in Tulsa, don’t miss the deep-fried ribs. Being a rib man I was concerned they would lack the flavor I look for in a good rib, but think about it…. its pork baby! These ribs are battered, deep-fried and seasoned with basic seasonings. Served with a side of warm BBQ sauce they make the perfect pub dream come true.
That night we also ordered the meatloaf sandwich, stay away from this one. It was late and I can’t remember why it sucked, but we sent it back for more ribs . All I remember thinking is… they need to remake this sandwich. That was the first bad dish I’ve ever had at Kilkenny’s.
Kilkenny’s is one of my favorite restaurant in Tulsa. If you are looking for the full experience I recommend hitting them for a lunch, dinner and their underrated brunch.
Kilkenny’s Irish Pub – Tulsa, Oklahoma
1413 East 15th Street Tulsa, OK 74120