- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Open Mic and 50 cent Wings at Joe Momma's
50 cent wings, $1 High-Life, great pizza and a wide open stage make the perfect setting for an “Open Mic Night” at Joe Momma’s pizza. That’s what you’ll find every Monday night at 9 p.m. at this popular downtown pizza joint. We decided to check out some local spots for Open Mic Night for my brother to play at while visiting us in this beautiful city we live in, Tulsa. When we arrived the place was packed and the servers were movin fast. I have been told by many people that Joe Momma’s offers some of the best pizza in town. I happen to think the pizza was really good, however the thing I appreciated the most was the variety. Tonight I shared the Betty White (Feta, Alfredo, mozzarella, and Roma tomatoes)…I really didn’t like it that much, but it was Shae’s absolute favorite…she said it was so juicy and loved the crust. For me I was like…gimme some meat! There’s about 10 pizzas I wanna try on the menu. Up next is Okie Bob’s BBQ. All I know is that it has BBQ sauce and pulled pork…bomb! I hear the Hawaiian is awesome, Chicken-Bacon Ranch and the T-Rex pizza looked tasty. I’m ready for my next 10 trips to Joe Momma’s. For a full menu visit Here.
Cute Kid Eating Pizza!
The live entertainment was great, made up of local artists and a few people visiting town. At Joe Mamma’s you’ll find solo guitarists, comedians and even cute little children singing (like in the video below). The other video is my younger brother, Kevin McCullough. Check out more music from him at http://www.purevolume.com/atriptoparis. Next time you are bored on a Monday night or just wanna get out, check out Joe Momma’s and enjoy the high life.
Lower Quality Phone Video