- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Gusano’s Chicago Style Pizza – New
Gusano’s Chicago Style Pizza recently opened in South Tulsa at about 101th and Mingo and they are coming to Tulsa with a big claim. Their website says that they make, “THE best Chicago-style deep dish pizza in the world”. If you love pizza and that does not get you excited, I don’t know what will. The new restaurant is among just a small handful of other Tulsa pizzerias that serve Chicago style deep dish. You never know, Gusano’s might become your new favorite.
We stopped in to try some of their homemade deep dish during opening week. Check out the pictures below to see what we got. If you have a chance to visit, be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you thought.
Here is one of their regular pizzas. Those sausages are as large as they look.
Gusano’s Chicago Style Pizzeria
9999 S. Mingo Rd, Tulsa (South), OK 74133
Gusano’s Facebook Page