- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Eat like a Warrior at Genghis Grill
If you’re wondering why people rave about Genghis Grill so much, stop wondering and go try it for yourself. It’s a Mongolian Grill concept like no other, and I’ve seen it get more people hooked more than any other current restaurant concept.
When you first walk into a Genghis Grill, you will be greeted by a friendly host. After being seated, your waiter (warrior) will take your drink order and ask if this is your first time at Genghis – if so, don’t be shy…take the adventure.
The process is pretty simple and never dull.
- Get your bowl, pack it down with protein (meat or tofu) of your choice. Hint…for all you meat lovers, you can pack in as much meat as you want and won’t be charged extra.
- Choose from 12 spices. For my bowl, I chose curry, cayenne pepper and sea salt. Shae thought it would be fun to put dragon salt on her chicken…bad idea for her taste – it had a kick to it.
- Select from a wide variety of veggies. You will be amazed when you see the selection.
- Pick your sauce. I picked 2: teriyaki and I can’t remember the other. There we’re separate containers for the sauce and 15 to choose from. My kind of restaurant!
Now for the coolest part. Pick your starch (tortillas, brown rice, udon noodles, fried rice or spiral pasta) and pass your bowl on to one of the Mongolian Grill-Masters. In a few minutes your bowl will magically appear at your table.
Genghis Grill – South Tulsa/Bixby
10438 S 82nd East Ave.
Bixby, OK 74008
Genghis Grill – Cherry Street
1619 E 15th St
Tulsa, OK 74120