- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
The New Sage Rage Melt Bar
Sage Rage Melt Bar is Sadly Closed
Everyone has a story or two that involves a grilled cheese sandwich, I know I do. From throughout my childhood, through my bachelor days and now at the new Sage Rage Melt Bar on Brookside. The star of my stories has always been the sandwich which has interestingly evolved and while maintaining simplicity it has grown to, in a way, resemble the foodie that I am today.
The latest version of my favorite grilled cheese sandwich is a work of cheese that can be found at 3746 South Peoria Avenue inside the Sage Rage Melt Bar on Brookside. I say, “The latest version”, because Sage is setup to make and name your own melted, cheesy creations. Meaning my grilled cheese journey will only get better now that I have a dedicated melt studio.
Sage Rage Melt Bar also has a specialty menu with some delicious selections
The sandwich I ordered was a cheesy creation pressed between two slices of buttered sourdough bread, fried on either side, sliced in half and served nice, gooey, and warm. This wasn’t an ordinary sandwich, to prove it to you, just look at the picture above… you are looking at The Wench, = Gouda, Gruyere, Fresh Mozzarella, house-made Rosemary Aioli, Bacon, Red Onion, Tomato and Fresh Rosemary on Sourdough.
Sage Rage Melt Bar
South Memorial Drive and 105th Street Map
Tulsa, OK 74105
Open Tuesday – Saturday 11:30am – 2pm