- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Lunch at BBD on Brookside
Yes lunch and yes a breakfast hotspot, Brookside By Day. I am always surprised at how amazing lunch can be at well known breakfast spots. I really shouldn’t be surprised, think about it, if you’re a breakfast restaurant, you are going to have the best bacon and a seasoned grill.
The Burger – crispy, seared edges, a juicy pink center (just how I ordered it) and flavor. Must have been the several pounds of bacon cooked early that morning on the grill. The flavor was locked up inside that patty. I was thinking to myself… “dang good burger here”. I ordered the Southwest burger, recommended by my server, the guacamole was fresh, the bacon thick and crispy, all topped with jalapenos and again the flavor from the meat really came through and is still lingering in my mind somewhere deep where I daydream about burgers.
The chicken club was a hit also. Made with grilled chicken just like you would make on your charcoal BBQ in your backyard. What I mean by that is the flavors from the grill were there and they where good. Again perfectly thick and crispy bacon just like you would expect. The onion rings are hand breaded and super good.
Brookside By Day
3313 South Peoria Avenue,