- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Lunch at BBD on Brookside
Yes lunch and yes a breakfast hotspot, Brookside By Day. I am always surprised at how amazing lunch can be at well known breakfast spots. I really shouldn’t be surprised, think about it, if you’re a breakfast restaurant, you are going to have the best bacon and a seasoned grill.
The Burger – crispy, seared edges, a juicy pink center (just how I ordered it) and flavor. Must have been the several pounds of bacon cooked early that morning on the grill. The flavor was locked up inside that patty. I was thinking to myself… “dang good burger here”. I ordered the Southwest burger, recommended by my server, the guacamole was fresh, the bacon thick and crispy, all topped with jalapenos and again the flavor from the meat really came through and is still lingering in my mind somewhere deep where I daydream about burgers.
The chicken club was a hit also. Made with grilled chicken just like you would make on your charcoal BBQ in your backyard. What I mean by that is the flavors from the grill were there and they where good. Again perfectly thick and crispy bacon just like you would expect. The onion rings are hand breaded and super good.
Brookside By Day
3313 South Peoria Avenue,