- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Eskimo Joe's: Fireburgers and Color Change Cups
On a short trip to Stillwater we decided to have dinner at Eskimo Joe’s. Everyone has seen their shirts in the mall, but not as many people have taken the short trip to Stillwater to eat at the restaurant. Located right off of OSU’s old campus, Eskimo Joe’s is still in their original building. Having gone to school in Stillwater it brought me straight back to my college days. I met up with some friends there and we ordered their famous bacon cheese fries, which are simply cheesy, salty, potatoey perfection. For dinner I had the Fire burger which was a thick, juicy burger, grilled to a perfect medium, covered in wing sauce, and then topped with Pepper Jack Cheese, bacon and jalapenos. It was delicious! I couldn’t even eat half of it! My other guests had the Joe Burger, Eskimo Joe’s typical burger which you can add any toppings too, and the Chef salad which was huge! On the way out I stopped in the gift shop and got some obligatory color change Eskimo Joe’s cups which are the quintessential Joe’s token item. If you ever wondered what all the fuss was about, you’ll have to make the short trip up to Stillwater and give it a shot and cheer for our OSU Cowboys while you’re there!
Eskimo Joe’s Restaurant
501 W Elm Ave
Stillwater, OK 74074