- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Buffalo Wild Wings in Broken Arrow
When I visited Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, I was really tired. I ate here when it was late and because that I may not have soaked in the full experience. I tried many of the different wings and sauces, all of them were terrific. All the choices were good, but I never really found my favorite, there where to many and it was to late. It was a bit overwhelming when looking at all the choices, but their menu was impressive and unique. I’d definitely say Buffalo Wild Wings is a place you should check out.
I recommend this place for some good late night BBQ and Beer!
here is a list of Buffalo Wild Wings Famous sauces, in order from mildest to hottest
* Sweet BBQ
* Parmesan Garlic
* Honey BBQ
* Spicy Garlic
* Asian Zing
* Caribbean Jerk
* Hot BBQ
* Mango Habanero
The wings are as good as they look.
Check out their cool site http://www.buffalowildwings.com
1700 N 20th St
Broken Arrow, OK 74012