- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Mardi Gras Party in the Blue Dome District: February 16th
This article is from 2010 to get the latest Tulsa Events for Mardi Gras visit Tasha Does Tulsa’s Mardi Gras Calendar.
Party the night away in true Mardi Gras style on the streets of Tulsa’s famous Blue Dome District. We’ll have a parade to kick off the evening followed by great jazz music and Mardi Gras specials in all of the Blue Dome venues.
Blue Dome District – Downtown Tulsa
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:00pm – 1:30am
You know nobody in Tulsa throws a party like the Blue Dome District, already famous for Tulsa’s best St. Patty’s day party, DFest, Blue Dome Arts Festival, and the Tulsa Tough Bike Race. The Blue Dome District is the place be for Mardi Gras and any other time you want to party in style!