- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Baseball & Dogs – March 30th Exhibition Game & Opening Night on April 7!
Yesterday I asked the @TulsaFood Twitter followers what their favorite thing was about Spring, I got few answers. Actually, I got one answer. Baseball! That answer was from JagerMunkey. As I was headed to Fat Guy’s Burger Bar, located on Greenwood Ave which literally sits on the edge of the outfield gate at ONEOK Field, his response got me thinking about baseball and food. Have you been to the new ONEOK Field? If no, shame on you! The only thing this stadium lacks is the national recognition it should get for being an awesome minor league ballpark. Check out this picture below that I found on the Driller’s website. There was no photo credit.
Wednesday, March 30th at 6:05pm there will be an exhibition game: Colorado Rockies vs. Drillers. To see the full Tulsa Drillers Schedule visit this link to the official website. Opening night is April 7 at 7:05pm vs. Corpus Christi Hooks. For more details visit the official website > http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp?sid=t260
There is nothing like enjoying a dog, some nachos, and a beer at a Drillers game. Pictured above is how I eat my dogs at the game. What are your favorite ballgame foods?
201 North Elgin Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74112