- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Baseball & Dogs – March 30th Exhibition Game & Opening Night on April 7!
Yesterday I asked the @TulsaFood Twitter followers what their favorite thing was about Spring, I got few answers. Actually, I got one answer. Baseball! That answer was from JagerMunkey. As I was headed to Fat Guy’s Burger Bar, located on Greenwood Ave which literally sits on the edge of the outfield gate at ONEOK Field, his response got me thinking about baseball and food. Have you been to the new ONEOK Field? If no, shame on you! The only thing this stadium lacks is the national recognition it should get for being an awesome minor league ballpark. Check out this picture below that I found on the Driller’s website. There was no photo credit.
Wednesday, March 30th at 6:05pm there will be an exhibition game: Colorado Rockies vs. Drillers. To see the full Tulsa Drillers Schedule visit this link to the official website. Opening night is April 7 at 7:05pm vs. Corpus Christi Hooks. For more details visit the official website > http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp?sid=t260
There is nothing like enjoying a dog, some nachos, and a beer at a Drillers game. Pictured above is how I eat my dogs at the game. What are your favorite ballgame foods?
201 North Elgin Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74112