- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Brookside by Day Breakfast
On a lazy Saturday, a few friends and I decided to try out the new Brookside by Day on the Southside. I had been to the Brookside location awhile back but had not been to this particular location. We were seated really quickly for the time of day. I had the huge breakfast burrito which was stuffed with eggs, cheese and bacon and topped with cheese and guacamole. It was absolutely wonderful! I had the fruit bowl instead of the home fries which was a delicious blend of bananas and blueberries. My guests had French toast, biscuits and gravy, chicken fried steak, home fries, bacon and eggs. The food was just as wonderful as it had been at the Brookside location and was a wonderful way to start a Saturday.
8218 S Harvard Ave
Tulsa, OK 74137
3313 S Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74105