- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
A Sneak Peek of Duke’s Southern Kitchen Tulsa
We are at The Stock Pot Cooking School Getting a sneak peek of the soon to open Duke’s Southern Kitchen that will be opening January 15th across from the Spirit Bank Event Center.
This is the crispy fried green tomatoes with lemon basil aioli. The ingredients make an amazing combination creating big flavor.
Chef Justin Thompson was also talking about a fried green tomato BLT with Tobasco mayo. Yum!