- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
A Sneak Peek of Duke’s Southern Kitchen Tulsa
We are at The Stock Pot Cooking School Getting a sneak peek of the soon to open Duke’s Southern Kitchen that will be opening January 15th across from the Spirit Bank Event Center.
This is the crispy fried green tomatoes with lemon basil aioli. The ingredients make an amazing combination creating big flavor.
Chef Justin Thompson was also talking about a fried green tomato BLT with Tobasco mayo. Yum!