- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Crispy, Spicy, Sweet & Bacon Wrapped
Bacon wrapped Jalapenos stuffed to the rim with cream cheese. That is what you would call the crispy, hot, sweet treats we dipped in mothers milk (ranch) at BrewBurger located 6577 E 71st Street (pic below). They were unforgettably good, a sinful treat that seems like the freakish culinary experimentation you might find at the Tulsa State Fair. But, believe me, no fair food can compare to this…it’s the perfect combo of salty, hot and sweet… that’s almost addictive.
BrewBurger has always been my goto burger joint for my favorite Double burger with bacon, blue cheese, and grilled onions/jalapenos, cooked to a bloody medium rare. When Rob is grilling this burger , it is Tulsa’s best hands down. Even if he isn’t there don’t worry…the other guys get it real close. If you have not experienced BrewBurger, please, check it out and if you want my advice, “go double… and med-rare”…. it’s that good!
6577 E 71st Street Tulsa, OK 74133