- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Crispy, Spicy, Sweet & Bacon Wrapped
Bacon wrapped Jalapenos stuffed to the rim with cream cheese. That is what you would call the crispy, hot, sweet treats we dipped in mothers milk (ranch) at BrewBurger located 6577 E 71st Street (pic below). They were unforgettably good, a sinful treat that seems like the freakish culinary experimentation you might find at the Tulsa State Fair. But, believe me, no fair food can compare to this…it’s the perfect combo of salty, hot and sweet… that’s almost addictive.
BrewBurger has always been my goto burger joint for my favorite Double burger with bacon, blue cheese, and grilled onions/jalapenos, cooked to a bloody medium rare. When Rob is grilling this burger , it is Tulsa’s best hands down. Even if he isn’t there don’t worry…the other guys get it real close. If you have not experienced BrewBurger, please, check it out and if you want my advice, “go double… and med-rare”…. it’s that good!
6577 E 71st Street Tulsa, OK 74133