- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Pizza Pizza Pizza
I have tried two new pizza places in the last month, and I am disappointed that I spent so much time devoted to the one and only Papa Johns. Don’t get me wrong, I really really like Papa Johns, but there is more pizza in the world to be had.
Pizza #1 came from Bellacinos. It was very good. Each slice of pizza maintained its shape so well, that I ate it by hand (not something I typically do). When we were picking up the pizza, the most incredible smell permeated the kitchen area. We were told that it was the garlic cheese bread that they used to make grinders (a sandwich). Next time, I am getting a grinder.
Bellacinos Pizza & Grinder
9521 Riverside Dr # G
Tulsa, OK 74137
Pizza #2 came from Marco’s Pizza. We ordered a cheese pizza, but when we got there we found out that we had actually ordered a cheddar cheese pizza. Who would have thought to put cheddar cheese on a pizza?? It was amazing, and the box came with several really good coupons (always a plus)!
4650 W Houston St
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Your turn — do not call Pizza Hut or Papa Johns the next time you want pizza! Be adventurous, be daring, be good to your taste buds, and try something new! If it is good, let us know. If it is bad, let us know.