- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Lunch with a Buddy at Harden’s Hamburgers
I had a great lunch with my buddy Ryan yesterday. Whenever Ryan and I go out to lunch we always like to grab a good burger and naturally, he leaves it up to me to find the best spots in Tulsa for us to meet. Since yesterday was a Monday, Hanks, Claud’s and many of Tulsa’s other “greats” are not open. With it being Monday and this in mind, I decided to take Ryan to a place he had never been. As you can see we ended up at one of Tulsa’s best burger joints: Harden’s Hamburgers. One thing I love about taking a guest to Harden’s is that they are always fascinated with its decor. It is very old-school route 66 style, which mixed with greasy food makes for a great Man lunch.
Instinctively, I ordered the double-meat loaded with everything including grilled onions. Next time I will ask for my onions grilled in. My burger was so moist that although messy, it definitely takes a position as one of my top 5 burgers in Tulsa. Ryan ordered a plain double burger with cheese and the onion rings. He loved the burger and was very impressed by my selection. His only comment was that the onion rings were very interesting and none like he had ever tried before. Maybe he will comment on this post. I wonder if my friend at the Onion Ring Documentary has tried these yet!
I am excited to bring you guys this quick write-up and as you will likely be having company in for the Holidays, keep in mind that Tulsa has a lot of great places to take guests. So take pride in our great city and explore these awesome establishments. What better way to enjoy them than with friends and family!
432 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa, OK 74112