- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
Looking for a California Burger?
When your favorite hole in the wall burger joint is closed on Sunday or if you are looking for a quick good burger let me recommend Freddy’s Frozen Custard. I’ve had Freddie 3 times and every time it satisfied my burger craving. Being from California I am naturally drawn to any thing that says California so my first choice is their California Burger with grilled onions, this burger has lettuces, tomato, onions, cheese, and Thousand Island dressing. When I first saw the making of this steak burger my thoughts where ’In-n-out burger’ however, this burger is not quite that of which it resembles. Nonetheless, this burger could easily make my top five for quick serve burgers in Tulsa. Freddy’s french fries are super skinny and good but even better as pictured below loaded with chili and raw onions. If you’re really feeling in the mood add a shake to your combo and you will feel a whole lot better about all your favorite burger joints being closed on Sunday.
Freddy’s Frozen Custard
9311 E 71st St
Tulsa, OK 74133