- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Elote: Feel Good About Eating Out
Elote is simply Mexican grilled corn, unless you live in Tulsa. In Tulsa the name Elote means fresh, local, free range chicken, grain fed beef, local ingredients, atmosphere and quality. Libby Auld has created a restaurant where one can feel good about eating out.
A friend took me to Elote three weeks ago. I have have been back several times since then and every time has been just as good as the last. I ordered the fish tacos without the tortillas and extra salmon. The salmon has a cilantro lime glaze and is amazing. Elote also has healthy sides. My favorites are the black beans and sweet potatoes.
On a cool evening or beautiful day, you can sit outside, which is really nice.
My one complaint: I want another Elote in South Tulsa!!!
The beef burrito.
On top of the salmon is romaine lettuce, tomato onion relish, citrus lime aioli, and queso fresco.
Pico Bites with Porter Peaches
Tres Leches Cake with Porter Peaches
Elote Cafe & Catering
514 S Boston Ave
Tulsa, OK 74103-4603
Submitted by Petunia Bloom