- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
More Italian News
Nearly a Century Later, Pete’s Place is Still Serving Authentic Italian Food
Even with all of the great restaurants in the Tulsa area , every once...
- Posted September 19, 2013
Wolfgang Puck Was Always Sexy, and it’s Sexy Now
I still remember the first time I walked through the doors of the brand...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Mary’s Trattoria: Authentic Italian Recipes for Over 20 Years
Strolling down Cherry Street is a foodie’s paradise. Whatever you’re craving, it can probably...
- Posted July 11, 2013
Go to Tavolo. Go soon, Go Often.
Go to Tavolo. Go soon, go often. You won’t find a better restaurant in...
- Posted June 14, 2013
Napoli’s Means Good Food, Low Prices, & a Warm Welcome
I’m always a sucker for a place named Napoli’s. I spent quite a few...
- Posted May 11, 2012