- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
Carrabba’s Pre-Valentines Day Special
Looking for a way to celebrate with that special someone this year? Well Carrabba’s has a new twist to the traditional Valentines Day celebration. Since V-day falls on a Saturday this year many people will be looking for a way to avoid the weekend crowds by going out earlier in the week. That’s why Carrabba’s is offering consumers the ultimate pre-Valentine’s Day celebration “Dal Cuore Nights,” meaning “From the Heart Nights”. The Dal Cuore Nights celebration includes a Prix Fixe Menu, which includes an appetizer, entrée and mini dessert which comes to less than $20 a person and $10 off any bottle of wine. A few of the featured entreés include Sirloin Marsala, Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala, Polo Rosa Maria and Grilled Salmon with the sauce of the day. Topping off the evening, guests on February 11 and 12 will receive a special Dal Cuore Valentine’s Day Card featuring a ’heartfelt’ quote. One lucky quote recipient will win a romantic Italian escape for two including 7 night cruise and airfare. So if you are looking for pre-Valentines day specials be sure to keep Carrabba’s in mind! If you have any further questions check out Carrabba’s website www.carrabbas.com.
11021 E 71st St, Tulsa