- 27 food reasons for New Yorkers to come to Tulsa
- Dine Amidst Vibrant Tropical Colors at Sisserou’s Restaurant
- Live Music, Food trucks & Made-in-Oklahoma Products
- Pig Brains and Tofu… Sheer Heaven
- Cherry Street: Not a Place for Lullabies
- Every Burger Served at White Flag is Creative
- Tulsa Chef Serves French Californian Cuisine with a Southwest Flare
- Neives’ Mexican Grill is Like Family
- KEO Keeps Getting Better
- There’s Something About Mary’s
Wanda J’s Fried Chicken on a Segway – Video
Simple, done right, that’s what I look for in the best of fried chicken! Seasoned with only the basics and then fried to order. Fried chicken this good is worth the extra few minutes, but beware it comes out piping hot.
In an attempt of combining two awesome things, Fried Chicken and Segway, we set off by way of Segway only to find that we where not going to fit in the door. Check out the video below to see what happens.
We were looking for the perfect fried chicken experience and that is what we found at Wanda J’s off Elm in Broken Arrow.
Oh, yeah! Check out the chicken fried steak…. might be the best you ever had! We will return to investigate! From the single bite I had it was OMG!
1105 North Elm Place Map.acd55e3
Broken Arrow, OK 74012