- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
- Folks Urban Market & Pantry Shines in the Vibrant Brady Arts District
When Pigs Fly…. BBQ Pig Wings by Jake's Place BBQ
At Jake’s Place BBQ in Bixby Oklahoma Pigs do fly and when pigs ply interesting things go down. For instance, the pictured “Pig Wings” are like nothing you’ve ever experienced. Pig Wings are just one of the delectable BBQ items on their menu… I recommend the BBQ sampler. Jake’s Place BBQ Pig Wings are cut from the lower portion of the rear and front legs of the pig. From my encounter, this part of the pig is very flavorful and comes right off the bone. This will NOT be the last time I eat a Pig Wing at Jake’s Place.