- There’s Something About Mary’s
- The Wild Fork Vibe
- Easy Entertaining Tips from The Rebel Chef Cooking Class Pay Off
- Exploring The Hamlet’s New Elegant Dinner Menu
- Get a Jump on Spring at Tulsa’s Winter Farmers’ Market
- 6 Tulsa Chefs Join Forces to Help the Helpless
- Everything is Bigger at The Brook
- Mi Cocina is Better than Ever
- Line Out the Door Opening Day at Burn Co.
- El Rancho Grande for Over 60 Years
Viet Huong on E. 21st for Vietnamese
The Viet Huong is a small family run restaurant in Tulsa that is full every noon and evening with returning customers. They serve Vietnamese dishes primarily although there are some Chinese dishes on the menu. If you like Vietnamese fresh spring rolls (the ones that are not cooked) you will find none better in eastern Oklahoma. Pho is probably the most typical dish in Vietnam and is one of the best things on the menu of the Viet Huong. The Pho Ga (Chicken Noodle Soup) is the best in Tulsa. The Bun Bo Hue (Beef Noodle Soup) is more spicy and a nice alternative.
7919 E 21st St
Tulsa, OK 74129